3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWaldersea, Friday Bridge, Wisbech
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 18ft Conservatory
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Rural location with field views
- Potential to Extend
- Potential Building Plot (STP)
*Potential to Extend
*Two Double Bedrooms
*Garage and Off Road Parking
*Rural Location with Field views
*Potential building Plot (STP)
Dining Room/Bedroom 3 3.33m x 2.97m (10'9" x 9'7")
UPVC window to front, feature cast iron fireplace
Lounge 4.41m x 3.30m (14'5" x 10'8")
UPVC French doors to rear leading onto partially enclosed patio area, wood burning stove
Kitchen 4.59m x 2.34m (15'1" x 7'7")
UPVC window into conservatory, barn style door leading to conservatory, door to utility, fitted with matching wall and base units, ceramic sink, plumbing for dishwasher, space for range cooker, space for American style fridge freezer
Utility 2.45m x 1.72m (8'0" x 5'6")
Wall storage unit, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, low level WC, low level wash hand basin, UPVC frosted window to rear
Conservatory 5.72m x 3.79m (18'8" x 12'4")
UPVC French doors leading to garden, door to side leading into the boot room, multi fuelled burned, TV and Telephone point
Boot Room 4.88m x 2.35m (16'0" x 7'7")
Gated style door to driveway, door to garden, door to conservatory
Bedroom One 4.42m x 3.32m (14'5" x 10'9") max
UPVC window to rear, feature cast iron fireplace
Bedroom Two 3.37m x 3m (11'0" x 9'8") max
UPVC window to front
Bathroom 4.56m x 2.37m (14'10" x 7'8")
Enclosed area with roll top bath, double shower cubicle with glass screen, large hand wash basin, low level WC, UPVC window to side
Storage cupboard on landing
Wooden gated entrance, range of plants and shrubs, gravelled area for off road parking, up and over door leading into garage, door leading into the Boot Room
Large covered family BBQ decked area, fenced to rear and sides, range of plants, trees and shrubs, summer house, shed, double wooden doors leading into rear of the garage, garden is laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66850565.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRC202595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.