3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCheltenham Road, Longlevens, Gloucester
- 10 YEAR NEW HOME BUILDING GUARANTEE
- no onward chain
- underfloor heating (ground floor)
- open plan kitchen/dining rooms
- retractable bi-folding doors
- double glazing
- garage & parking
- south facing gardens
- luxury bath/shower rooms
- 3 bedrooms
Built by award winning Cape Home Ltd these contemporary properties offer stylish and practical living space. The accommodation includes reception hall, downstairs cloakroom, magnificent open plan kitchen/dining room and fully retractable bi-folding doors opening out to the rear garden. Upstairs there are 3 generous bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms, the master bedroom with en suite. Outside there is a paved driveway, garage and landscaped south facing garden. The properties include aluminium double glazing, gas central heating (underfloor heating on the ground floor) and also have a 10 year new home building guarantee.
There is a an annual service charge of £184.00 for the private road.
A £1000.00 reservation fee is required to purchase.
Property ref: 121_2489_4658804
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-66850630.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4658804. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nick Griffith Estate Agents, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.