2 bedroom flat for saleTower View Apartments, St Katharine Docks, E1W
- 2 bed duplex apartment finished to the highest specification
- Two double bedrooms with en suites and fitted wardrobes
- Impressive double height reception perfect for entertaining
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom offers exceptional views across the Thames
- Crestron system installed throughout
- Moments from St Katharine Docks and close to the City
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This superb two bedroom duplex apartment offers the finest specification finish, fantastic living and entertaining space with exceptional views overlooking the River Thames.
Tower View Apartments is situated on the River Thames, moments from St Katharine Docks. A range of shops, restaurants and cafés are nearby including Waitrose supermarket, and the City of London is a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1027581. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Wapping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.