4 bedroom town house for saleDial Place, Warkworth
Offers in Region of
- LARGE TOWN HOUSE WITH RIVER VIEWS
- SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION SET OVER 3 FLOORS
- FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TWO LARGE RECEPTION ROOMS
- BEAUTIFUL ORIGINAL FEATURES REMAIN
- CENTRAL VILLAGE LOCATION
- PRETTY COURTYARD TO REAR
- LOTS OF CHARM AND CHARACTER
Impressive Grade II Listed Town House - Centre of Historical Village Location - Many Original Features - River Views
This fine property is situated in the heart of the medieval village of Warkworth close to it's hilltop castle, the oxbow river Coquet and assortment of giftshops and restaurants. The house was built in 1840 and is Grade II listed having many original features including refurbished windows, cornicing, doors and window panelling making this a charming and very welcoming family home. The current owners have made many improvements to the property including a fantastic breakfasting kitchen and shower room. Decor throughout is sympathetic to the age of this impressive house and each room has it's own personality with high ceilings and period features. The original grand front door leads into the vestibule though to the main hall, sitting room, Kitchen, utility room, hobby room/guest bedroom, shower room, rear lobby with access to the private courtyard. The sweeping staircase leads to a generous landing with amazing original windows afford rear views over the River Coquet and countryside beyond. The first floor accommodation comprises spacious lounge and master bedroom. Staircase continues to the top floor which has three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Elevated views from this floor are stunning and there is a wide range of wildlife which can be admired including deer and birds. A truly special property set in an enviable location which offers extensive accommodation throughout - your early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1385147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Amble. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.