2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillis Road, London
- 2 Double bedroom semi-detached house
- Newly redecorated
- Private Garden
- Good transport links
- 4 Minutes walk to Plaistow Tube (District line)
- Call 0207 729 5665 to view
- Modern Kitchen and Bathroom
A two double bedroom Victorian end of terrace house set within a tree lined street. This house located on Willis Road has a front and rear garden, a modern Kitchen and Bathroom as well as having large rooms which offer lots of natural light. Located within a short walk of Plaistow Tube and Abbey road Dockland light railway Station. This property is immaculate inside so early viewings are recommended.
Lounge - 7.52 x 4.32 (24'8" x 14'2") - Wood laminate floors, Power points, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect, stairs to landing and door to Kitchen.
Kitchen - 2.87 x 2.59 (9'4" x 8'5") - Tiled floors, power points, single sink with drainer and mixer tap, Range of eye and base level units, Oven with gas hob and extractor, space for fridge and washing machine, door to rear garden and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 1 - 4.44 x 3.30 (14'6" x 10'9") - Fitted carpets, power points, radiator, Two double glazed windows to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 3.40 x 2.51 (11'1" x 8'2") - Fitted carpets, radiator, power points, double glazed window to rear aspect with views of rear garden.
Bathroom - Tiled floors and walls, low level flush, side panel bath, shower cubicle, wash had basin, frosted double glazed window to rear aspect.
Rear Garden -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66854914.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28099847. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elms Estates, Bethnal Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.