1 bedroom flat for saleSt Thomas Street, Penryn
- Stone's throw From heart of Penryn town
- Close to shops, bus routes, train station & university
- Top floor flat
- In need of some updating
- Spacious accommodation
- Large bay windows to both principal rooms
- Imposing Grade II Listed building
- Gas central heating
- Communal outside space
- Chain free
A top floor flat in this Grade II listed building enjoying a central position with easy access to the shops, bus routes, train station and the university. The spacious accommodation is in need of some updating but would make for an ideal first time or investment purchase and features attractive bay windows to both principal rooms.
The property is located just a stones throw from the centre of the historic market town of Penryn where you will find a local convenience store, Post Office, a selection of niche retail shops, cafes and Public Houses. The train station provides a regular service to the cathedral City of Truro where there is a main line rail link to London Paddington, whilst the expanding Tremough University is walkable and served by a regular bus route. The harbour town of Falmouth is about two miles distant with a wider range of shops and high street stores as well as high quality restaurants and bars to cater for every taste. Good quality beaches and the sailing waters of the Carrick Roads are just a short drive away as is the National Maritime Museum and Pendennis Castle. Regular events are held at Event Square and there is also a multi-screen cinema.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8527674. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MAP Estate Agents, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.