2 bedroom terraced house for saleGresham Street, Stoke, Coventry, West Midlands
- Beautifully Presented Modern Terraced House
- Two/Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge & Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With White Suite & Shower
- Private Landscaped Rear Gardens
- Excellent First Time Buy/Investment Opportunity
- Energy Rating; D
A beautifully presented, modern 2/3 bedroom terraced house offering flexible accommodation over two floors which comprises of:-
Lounge, Inner Hall, Bedroom 3/Second Reception Room, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom Having White Suite & Shower. On The First Floor There Are Two Good Sized Double Bedrooms. Outside there are landscaped gardens to rear with pedestrian access and a walled garden to front.
The property is ideally located for access to Ball Hill shopping centre, Coventry University and the City Centre and offers an excellent first time buy/investment opportunity.
Property ref: 121_2761_4653387
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66863365.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4653387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.