4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Road, Buckden
- Unique Water Front Property With Views Of The River Ouse
- Four Double Bedrooms With En Suites To Master And Guest Room
- Electric Gated Complex With Private Courtyard
- Ample Off Road Parking With Double Car Lodge
- Landscaped Gardens
- 40' Mooring
- Designed By Cambridge Architect Richard Britain
- Re-Decorated To A High Standard Internally And Externally
This unique water front property is not only a home but a lifestyle choice for boating, fishing, kayaking and paddle boarding, offering in excess of 1,500 sq ft of accommodation with marina views and a 40' mooring. There are four double bedrooms with two en suites and private gardens. The property offers open plan living in this sought after area.
Property ref: 121_63_4552969
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66863905.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4552969. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Lane & Partners, Huntingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.