2 bedroom apartment for salePoppleton Close, Earlsdon, Coventry
- Modern first floor apartment
- Ideal first time or Investment purchase
- Electric heating
- Entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room and kitchen
- Two bedrooms and bathroom
- Communal court yard and parking space
- Sought after central location
- Leasehold held on a term of 155 years from 2011
An attractive purpose built two bedroom first floor apartment being an ideal first time or investment purchase, situated in this very popular and sought after location close to the City Centre. The well maintained accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, one with balcony and bathroom. There is a communal courtyard and an allocated parking space. The property also benefits from having a long lease of 155 years from April 2011.
First Floor -
Entrance - Front entrance door leading to entrance hallway having a built in airing cupboard, panel heater, security entry telephone, laminate floor, power and ceiling light point.
Lounge - 4.34m x 3.58m (14'3" x 11'9") - Having a front uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, side uPVC sealed unit double glazed door leading out to railed balcony, wall mounted panel heater, laminate floor, television aerial point, power and ceiling light point.
Beautifully Fitted Kitchen - 3.00m x 1.85m (9'10" x 6'1") - Comprising roll top work surfaces, having an inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap over, a range of high gloss white fronted units comprising base units, drawers and wall mounted cupboards, inset stainless steel four ring electric hob having stainless steel splashback and fan/light over with oven below, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, slimline dishwasher and fridge freezer, rear uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, laminate floor, power and inset ceiling spotlight.
Bedroom 1 - 3.12m x 3.07m (10'3" x 10'1") - Having a side uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, uPVC sealed unit double glazed sliding patio doors leading out to a railed balcony, wall mounted heater, power and ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 2.18m (10'4" x 7'2") - Having a rear uPVC sealed unit double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, electric heater, power and ceiling light point.
Bathroom - Having a modern white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath having twin hand grips with fitted shower over and adjacent glass screen, half height tiling with full tiling around the bath in modern and complimentary ceramics, rear uPVC opaque sealed unit double glazed window, laminate floor, heated towel rail, ceiling extractor fan and light point.
Gardens - There are well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking.
Lease Details - Special note - We understand the property is leasehold held on a term of 155 years from 2011. There is currently a service charge of £980.00 per year (which can be paid monthly) and a ground rent charge of £250.00 per year.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66864586.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28100888. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Earlsdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.