1 bedroom flat for saleBrassey House, Walton-on-Thames, KT12
- Fantastic one bedroom first floor apartment
- Excellent location in the heart of Walton-On-Thames
- Open-plan reception room with bespoke designed kitchen
- Quartz worktop and Bosch integrated appliances
- Includes a 10 year Build-Zone Warranty
- Double size bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Contemporary shower room with mounted rain shower
- Engineered oak flooring to hallway, kitchen and living room
Located in the heart of Walton-on-Thames, this superb one bedroom first floor flat offers stylish interiors, an open-plan reception room with modern fitted kitchen, double size bedroom and contemporary shower room.
Brassey House is situated in a prime riverside location in Walton-On-Thames, moments from the array of shops, eateries, sports facilities and an abundance of greenery. Walton-On-Thames mainline station offers fast train links in to London Waterloo.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1077008. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.