Land for saleHall Farm Barns, Beccles Road, Belton
- 1 acres (0.41 hectares)
- Norfolk Barn with Full Planning Consent
- Conversion to a Five Bed Property
- Approx. 1 Acre Rural Plot
- Completed Studio & Garage
- Rare Opportunity
Situated to a rural plot on the outskirts of Belton, approximately 7 miles south of Great Yarmouth. The village is served by good local amenities including schools, post office, public houses and convenience stores. The village has recently benefitted from the new Bradwell bypass, which significantly reduces travel times into Great Yarmouth, and Lowestoft and all major arterial routes.
Planning Full planning permission has been granted by Great Yarmouth Borough Council, for the barns conversion into a five bedroom detached residential dwelling. Planning ref. 06/03/0667/F.
Copy consent available upon request.
Approved Scheme 1 Hall Farm Barns - Approximately 3,700 sq ft (344 sq m) of accommodation arranged over two floors. Comprising of five bedrooms, two bathrooms, mezzanine study area, kitchen, breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, large hall, dining room, lounge with vaulted ceiling, outside terrace, garden and triple garage with studio apartment.
Agents note - the garage and studio apartment are complete, making it possible to live on site during the remainder of the development works.
Services Mains water, electricity and drainage are understood to be connected (subject to confirmation from the statutory authorities). Larkes Estate Agents have not carried out tests of the services or appliances and interested parties should arrange their own tests to ensure these are in working order.
Telephone Mast A Vodafone mast is present on the plot, it is there on an annual agreement which can be terminated at any point providing the correct notice period. Vodafone are obligated to remove all of their equipment and to make good the site upon their vacation.
Planning Conditions Before the commencement of any works investigations into contamination and protected species are to be completed.
Local Authority Great Yarmouth Borough Council
Viewings By prior appointment with the sole selling agents Larkes 01493 330299.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66865535.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100992001339. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Larkes Estate Agents, Great Yarmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.