1 bedroom flat for saleSUN HOUSE, 1A South Park Hill Road, CR2
- First floor, double bedroom apartment (538 sqft)
- Private Balcony (60 sqft)
- 0.2 miles from South Croydon Train Station ( London Bridge 19 min / Victoria 26min )
- 40% Help to Buy Contribution Available
- Individually designed contemporary styled kitchens with stone worktops and integrated Bosch appliances
- Underfloor heating power by gas fired boilers.
- Hard wood engineered flooring
- 10 Year New Build Warranty
50% reserved: **40% HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE** A BEAUTIFUL AIRY ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT ON THE DOOR STEP TO SOUTH CROYDON STATION WITH EXTENSIVE PRIVATE OUTSIDE SPACE, DESIGNER FITTINGS, CUSTOMIZABLE WARDROBES THROUGHOUT**
Sun House is a development of only 5 apartments situated in South Croydon, which comes with a 10 year Structural Warranty. The development consist of studio's, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments offering light open plan rooms, stylish kitchens, elegant interiors, and all benefit from private outside space.
Apartment Three benefits from a 22ft kitchen / reception room with integrated appliances, bedroom with built in wardrobe, and a sleek designer bathroom
Specification is high end, including engineered oak flooring to living areas, fully integrated Bosch appliances and underfloor heating. Please request a copy of the brochure for full specifications.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AQI180351. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Mann, Croydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.