4 bedroom property for saleHigh Street, Haydon Wick
- The Characterful Original 1500's Haydon Wick Farmhouse
- An Immaculate Four Bedroom Cottage
- Boasting Bespoke Features Throughout
- Inglenook Fireplaces in Both Reception Rooms
- Exposed Originals Ceiling Beams
- Cream Shaker Style Kitchen with Bi-Folding Doors to Garden
- 16ft Four Piece Bathroom with Free Standing Roll Top Bath
- Well Tended and Established Rear Garden with Lodge/Workshop
A RARE OPPORTUNITY to Purchase a 16th Century Double Fronted Cottage situated in this Quiet Location within Old Haydon Wick. The Property has been Sympathetically Refurbished and Restored throughout to a High Specification and retains a Wealth of Character Features. This Lovely Cottage Is Entered by the Bespoke Entrance Door to the Hall, Lounge, Snug, separate Dining Room, Refitted Kitchen in a cottage style with integrated appliances and a Cloakroom. To the First Floor are can be found the Master Bedroom, Bedroom Four and a Beautiful Four-piece Bathroom. The Second Floor houses Bedroom Two with its own Walk-in En-suite Shower Room and Bedroom Four. Externally, the cottage has a generous Front Garden with Parking for Three vehicles to the front. The Generous Rear Garden is Landscaped and Southerly Facing and Houses a Large Lodge/Workshop with power and light.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9019200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charles Harding Estate Agents, Swindon - Gorse Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.