4 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Road, Wokingham
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious four bedroom detached family home in Wokingham Town centre
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Three spacious reception rooms
- Enclosed & private gardens
- Perfect non-estate location
- Double garage with ample parking
- Easy access to railway station
- Short walk to doctors surgery
- Within desirable school catchment's
- ** OFFERS CONSIDERED **
Spacious four bedroom detached family home located in Wokingham Town centre, central to all local amenities. The property is within walking distance to the railway station, doctors surgery and Waitrose supermarket. To the front, is a long sweeping driveway with ample parking, with a double garage and a gated side access into the garden, which is mainly laid to lawn interspersed with specimen tree and shrub borders and going back towards the house a raised patio spanning the width of the property
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66870659.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101596000687. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.