3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoronation Road, Salcombe, Devon, TQ8
- Period features including sash windows
- Modern specification
- Large sitting room with focal fireplace
- Well equipped kitchen
- Useful utility area with Belfast sink
- 3 Spacious bedrooms
- Impressive master en-suite
- Lawn garden with decked terrace
- Summerhouse and parking
Located in one of Salcombe's favoured locations not far from all central amenities, Stonehouse is presented to a very high standard throughout with a spacious, light and airy feel. The layout has been maximised to provide a house that flows well and has rooms and storage for all occasions, inside and out.
Mains water, drainage, electricity and gas.
Strictly with the selling agents, Marchand Petit Salcombe office Tel: 01548 844473.
Money Laundering Regulations
Prior to a sale being agreed, prospective purchasers will be required to produce identification documents. Your co-operation with this, in order to comply with Money Laundering regulations, will be appreciated and assist with the smooth progression of the sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66871670.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SAL170028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marchand Petit, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.