3 bedroom terraced house for saleCoombes Road, London Colney, St. Albans, AL2
- Completely Refurbished Throughout
- Extended Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Luxury Kitchen with Smeg & Samsung Appliances
- Full Wet Room with Freestanding Bath
- Open Fireplace & Designer Log Burner
- Water Softener
- Automatic & Electric Velux Windows
- Stone Marble Flooring Through Ground Floor & Rear Garden
- Natural Gas BBQ Point
- Hot & Cold Water Taps & Full Irrigation System
No expense has been spared whilst COMPLETELY REFURBISHING this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM mid terraced house situated on the borders of St Albans and within easy reach of local amenities and great motorway links. Some of the properties benefits to include, luxury fitted kitchen with Smeg & Samsung appliances and Quartz worktops, downstairs cloakroom, Bi-Fold doors to rear garden, open fireplace and designer log burner, utility cupboard, electric & automatic Velux windows with rain sensors, brand new heating system and underfloor heating downstairs, automatic stair lights, stone marble flooring through ground floor and into rear garden, full irrigation system, natural gas BBQ point, full wet room with freestanding bath, CCTV system, off street parking for three cars and side access to rear garden. Call now to arrange an internal viewing.
Entrance Hall -
Living Room - 3.60m x 3.62m (11'9" x 11'10") -
Kitchen/Dining Room - 6.30m x 5.13m (20'8" x 16'9" ) -
Stairs To First Floor Landing -
Bedroom One - 3.64m x 3.36m (11'11" x 11'0") -
Bedroom Two - 3.64m x 3.33m (11'11" x 10'11") -
Bedroom Three - 3.33m x 3.19m (10'11" x 10'5" ) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66872170.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28102188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JW&Co., London Colney. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.