5 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Kirton-in-Lindsey, DN21
- Substantial Family House with Established Butchers Business
- Separate Exterior Entrances
- Superb Sitting Room with Original Features
- Traditional Dining Room with Triple Sash Window
- Detached Bake House and Preparation Room
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Residential EPC Rating: D
- Commerical EPC Rating: D
Fine and Country Northern Lincolnshire present to the market this tremendous opportunity to acquire a substantial family house with an established butchers business attached. Understood to date back to the mid-17th century and incorporating the Butchers shop the property has been updated to produce a distinctive home of flexibility and quality, which retains its historic character whilst providing a home suited to modern living.
The balance between the family home and the business is immediately evident from the separate exterior entrances. The family home is accessed from a side entrance leading to a raised level country style breakfasting Kitchen with fitted cream units and Corian working surfaces. The superb sitting room in which many original features are apparent to include the retention of the inglenook fireplace which was uncovered when restoring the room circa thirty years ago with a wood burning stove sets a comfortable atmosphere to relax around. The remaining ground floor accommodation offers a superb forward facing traditional styled dining room with an Adam Style fire place and a square bay triple sash window provides views over the market place - a perfect room for entertaining guests.
The first floor includes three double Bedrooms and fourth double bedroom space which is ideally suited to a nursery being accessed from the third bedroom which are served by a spacious family Bathroom. A second staircase with exposed brick and stone work leads to the second floor and the master suite with a feature stunning beamed and vaulted ceiling with feature exposed brick work gable end walls, ample space for seating or dressing area and the benefit of an en-suite. To the rear of the property accessed from Northcliffe road is a gated block paved driveway which provides access to the garage and off-street parking for up to three vehicles. The enclosed rear garden is well planned with a covered decked patio and a further decked walkway to an area laid to lawn with raised floral beds, ornamental pond and a further flagged patio with established borders provides ample space to enjoy the summer sun.
Situated in the village market place of Kirton Lindsey where the shop has been thought to have been trading as a butchers from the site for last 150 years. The shop and business is included in the sale trading details are available with the vendor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66874922.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7598643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, North Lincolnshire. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.