2 bedroom apartment for saleIcon House, Merchants Place, Reading, RG1
- Two bedrooms
- Sitting room with private balcony
- Kitchen-diner with oven and hob
- Video entry system; Residents lift
- Double glazed, Electric heating
- Walking distance of mainline station; EPC rating: C
A second floor apartment within a centrally located development which is situated within a few hundred metres of the mainline station and the vibrant town centre. The well-planned two bedroom apartment further benefits from a sitting room with a private balcony as well as a residents lift and a video entry system.
Sitting Room 4.24m (13'11) x 3.15m (10'4)
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 4.34m (14'3) x 2.54m (8'4)
Bedroom One 4.09m (13'5) x 2.49m (8'2)
Bedroom Two 3.18m (10'5) x 2.82m (9'3)
Local Authority - Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band - C
Remaining lease length: The lease will be extended to 179 years.
Current service charge: TBC
Ground rent: TBC
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66875243.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 82256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.