2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Close, Stenson Fields
- Two Bedrooms & Dining Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Good Sized Garden
- Ample Driveway Parking
- Ready To Move Into
- Popular Residential Location
- Early Viewing Advised!
Well presented & much improved two bedroom semi detached house. Spacious corner plot with great potential to extend, subject to planning permission. Pleasant cul de sac location & close to local amenities. Ideal for first time buyer or young family. Viewing recommended!
Upon entering Sinfin via Grampian Way continue past the Asda District Centre on the right hand side turning right at the roundabout onto Arleston Lane continuing straight over the next roundabout along Arleston Lane. At the eventual junction turn right along Wragley Way then right again onto Beaufort Road, right onto Eggesford Road & then right again onto Heather Close where the property can be found on the left hand side & clearly identified by our agents for sale board
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66878872.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT180323. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Allestree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.