3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMoss Road, Moss, Doncaster
Offers in Excess of
- Stunning Family Home
- Spacious Lounge, Breakfast Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room, Orangery
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room
- Luxurious Family Bathroom
- Enclosed Gated Plot
- Double Garage
Located in the semi-rural village of Moss is this fabulous well presented, spacious three/ four bedroomed detached bungalow. This property occupies an enclosed plot with double garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door. There is a porcelain tiled floor, coving and downlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Lounge 21' 3" x 12' 7" ( 6.48m x 3.84m )
A delightful room with a front facing double glazed bay window and two side facing double glazed windows. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with cast iron insert which houses the gas living flame fire. There are three wall light points.
Dining Kitchen 16' 2" x 18' 2" max ( 4.93m x 5.54m max )
With three double glazed windows. A stunning kitchen fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating granite work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and mixer tap. A breakfast bar is built into the overall design of the kitchen. There is an electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood above, electric double oven and grill, integrated dishwasher, central heating radiator, downlights to the ceiling and extractor fan and there is a porcelain tiled floor and there are double doors from the kitchen opening into the orangery.
Orangery 9' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.95m )
A versatile room which is currently being used as a dining room. There are rear facing double glazed windows and side facing french doors, whoich open to the rear garden. There are four roof windows, two central heating radiators, porcelain tiled floor and two wall light points.
Utility Room 7' 8" x 6' 10" ( 2.34m x 2.08m )
Fitted with wall and base units and granite work surfaces with plumbing for a washing machine, space for an american style fridge/freezer and porcelain tiled flooring. There is a rear facing sealed unit door giving access to the rear garden.
Bedroom Four/ Snug 10' 10" x 9' 8" ( 3.30m x 2.95m )
With rear facing double glazed window and wooden flooring. A versatile room this is currently being used as a snug but could be used as a bedroom if required.
Master Bedroom 13' 7" x 11' 8" ( 4.14m x 3.56m )
With two front facing double glazed windows and a range of built in furniture including wardrobes. There are two central heating radiators, two wall light points and coving to the ceiling. A door gives access to the en-suite shower room.
En-Suite Shower Room
Has a side facing double glazed window. A luxuriously appointed shower room fitted with a wash hand basin set into a vanity unit with granite work surface and mirror above, low flush WC and shower cubicle with shower. There is full tiling to the walls and floor, central heating towel rail and downlights to the shower.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 12' 10" ( 3.48m x 3.91m )
A double room with two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator. There is built in furniture comprising of wardrobes, two bedside tables, provision for a wall mounted TV, coving and downlights to the ceiling and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 3" to the recess ( 4.14m x 2.82m to the recess )
With two rear facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator. There is built in furniture incorporating a TV stand, downlights and coving to the ceiling and a wooden flooring.
With front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of low level WC, corner spa bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, shower cubicle with shower, his and hers contemporary style wash hand basins fitted into a granite work surface, chrome heated towel rail and downlights to the ceiling. There is full tiling to the walls and floor.
The property occupies a generous plot and is accessed via double electric gates. To the front of the property is a lawned garden and a driveway providing ample off road parking for several vehicles. To the rear of the property is tarmaced with patio and lawn. There is a double garage with electric door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66879383.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.