3 bedroom detached house for saleLeamington Road, Blackpool, FY1 4HF
Offers in Region of
- Three Bedroom Detached House
- Gas Central Heating / UPVC Triple Glazed
- Two Reception Rooms / Utility Room
- Garage / Off Street Parking
- PRICED FOR QUICK SALE / EPC Rating D
- Description: This is a substantial three bedroom detached house located near the town centre and all local amenities, bus routes and transport links. The property briefly comprises of a hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, three double bedrooms and a bathroom. Externally there are paved garden areas to the front, side and rear and a link detached garage with electric door. The property also benefits from majority UPVC triple glazing with the remainder double glazed, gas central heating and has also undergone a recent damp proof course. Although the property requires some modernising to taste, it offers great potential as a family home and viewing is recommended. PRICED FOR QUICK SALE.
Location: From our Church Street office turn left, take the first right on to Liverpool Road, and the property is on the corner at the bottom of the road on the left hand side.
Hallway: Stairs to front, radiator, under stairs storage.
Lounge: Approx 18'4 x 16'1 (5.51m x 4.90m) UPVC triple glazed stained bay window to front, tiled hearth and fireplace with wood surround, three radiators, deep skirting boards.
Dining Room: Approx 17'2 x 14'11 (5.23m x 4.55m) UPVC triple glazed stained bay window to side, tiled feature hearth, two radiators.
Kitchen: Approx 11'0 x 11'8 (3.35m x 3.55m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, range of base and wall units with fitted worktops, free standing electric cooker, inset 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit plumbed for dish washer, radiator, splashback tiles.
Utility Room: Approx 13'0 x 8'7 (3.96m x 2.62m) UPVC double glazed door to rear, skylight, plumbed for washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and base unit, separate low flush wc, entrance to garage, tiled flooring.
Landing and Stairs: Stained glass windows to landing.
Bedroom One: Approx 16'6 x 16'1 (5.03m x 4.90m) UPVC triple glazing stained bay window to front, mirrored fitted wardrobes, radiator, side windows.
Bedroom Two: Approx 17'1 x 14'0 (5.21m x 4.27m) UPVC triple glazed bay window to side, feature tiled hearth, radiator, built in storage.
Bedroom Three: Approx 11'1 x 8'5 (3.38m x 2.57m) UPVC triple glazed stained window to front, radiator.
Bathroom: Approx 11'4 x 8'4 (3.45m x 2.54m) Two UPVC double glazed opaque windows to side and rear, panelled bath with tap shower, vanity hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, radiator, towel rail.
Exterior: Paved garden with borders to front, paved garden to side, paved rear garden with raised borders and brick outbuilding, link detached garage with electric door.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere. Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66881210.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEA37. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.