3 bedroom house for saleBrynland Avenue, Bishopston, Bristol
- Well presented three storey home
- Open plan reception rooms
- Recently fitted kitchen/ dining room
- Neatly landscaped rear garden
- Period features
- Three bedrooms
- Versatile loft room
- Family bathroom
- Close to highly regarded primary schools
- 1646 sq ft
A well presented Victorian home arranged over three levels with easy access to all the amenities on Gloucester Road. The accommodation comprises open plan reception rooms; the living room has a bay with the original sashes, picture top lights, ceiling coving, picture rail and an open fireplace. The rear reception also has retained period character with a ceiling rose, coving and picture rail while also having French doors connecting to the rear garden. At the back of the ground floor is an impressive open plan kitchen diner fitted with contemporary cream units, with a blue brick tiled splash back and glazed doors leading out on to the garden. To complete the ground floor is a w/c tucked under the stairs which lead up to the first floor to three bedrooms. The master bedroom spans the full width of the house and has a bay window while the second and third bedroom are neutrally decorated with double glazed windows to the rear aspect. The family bathroom is fitted with a modern white suite with contrasting grey tiles. A staircase then leads up to the loft room in the converted roof space with a velux window at the front and rear with a separate w/c. This versatile room is currently used as an occasional bedroom but would also work well as a study or work space. Externally the property has neatly landscaped garden with lawn, patio seating area and a mature planted border. This lovely home is positioned close to a range of popular shops, cafes and restaurants and is in easy reach of a number of highly regarded primary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66882742.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28103205. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elephant, Bristol. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.