3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGeorge Lane, BROMLEY, Kent
- Catchment area for Hayes Primary and Secondary Schools
- Located on No Through Road
- 2 Garages ( 1 double )
- Off street parking for 2/3 cars
- Walking distance to Hayes Railway Station and local shops
An exceptionally well presented 3 Bedroomed, End of Terrace House located within the catchment area for both Hayes Primary and Secondary Schools and within a short walking distance of local shops and Hayes Railway Station offering regular services into the West End and The City via Charing Cross and London Bridge.
In our opinion this property is ideally suited to the young or growing family or to those who may be downsizing and has been enhanced and maintained to a very high standard by the current owners and is not in need of any immediate redecoration or improvement.
The leafy, George Lane remains very popular for the proximity to a variety of local amenities, shopping and transport facilities, whilst retaining a tranquil living environment.
The property features a Through Lounge / Diner offering direct access to the, ‘suntrapped’, 80’ approx, rear garden via sliding double glazed doors.
The ground floor is further complemented by a well equipped fitted Kitchen and a separate ground floor Cloakroom / WC. The first floor includes 3 generously proportioned Bedrooms and a contemporary Bathroom with matching suite.
Externally, to the front, the property features a Cotswold chipping driveway with side access / alleyway leading to the rear garden with timber decked patio and a large lawn. To the rear of the garden is a double garage / workshop and an additional garage en bloc, providing immense storage or an option to those who may work on a manual basis from home.
Further features include Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing and current planning consent for the property to be extended to the side and rear of the existing dwelling.
AGENTS COMMENTS ‘This is a fantastic house for those who may need the convenience of reputable local schools, ‘ on their doorstep ‘ together with local shops and transport links into London. The accommodation is spacious and contemporary and has been very well looked after by the Vendors. This house really does have everything from location, size and condition and much to offer externally and really must be seen to be appreciated’.
Property ref: 121_1891_4492778
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66888361.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4492778. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curran & Pinner , Bromley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.