2 bedroom park home for saleGreenfield Residential Park, Freckleton, Preston, Lancashire, PR4 1UB
- Modern Two Bedroom New Park Home
- On A Popular Residential Development
- Spacious Lounge Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite Shower Room
- Second Good Size Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Wrap Around Gardens & Parking
*** IMMACULATELY PRESENTED PART FURNISHED TWO BEDROOM NEW BUILD PARK HOME PRESENTED TO A VERY HIGH STANDARD THROUGHOUT *** Leftmove Estate Agents are delighted to offer for this this immaculately presented two bedroom new build park now situated on a much sought after residential park in Freckleton village. Ideally positioned within easy access of all local amenities and travel links and just a short distance to Freckleton & Clifton village centres, this superb property offers spacious and modern living which on internal inspection briefly comprises of a welcoming entrance hallway, spacious lounge diner, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, second double bedrooms and a modern fitted three piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts wrap around gardens with residential parking available. Gas central heating and double glazing throughout. Viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation this beautiful park home has to offer. OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leftmove Estate Agents, Kirkham & Freckleton Branch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.