3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeather Gardens, Belton, GREAT YARMOUTH
- Delightful semi detached house WITH NO CHAIN
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Spacious lounge, separate dining rm
- Modern kitchen, newly fitted bathroom
- Gardens, allotment area, drive & garage
NO ONWARD CHAIN! Delightful SEMI detached house, SPACIOUS lounge, separate dining room & modern kitchen, 3 good sized bedrooms, NEWLY FITTED contemporary bathroom, well manicured GARDENS, allotment area, outside OFFICE, ample DRIVEWAY for off road parking & GARAGE.
CHAIN FREE! We are pleased to offer this delightful 3 bedroom semi detached house located in the stunning village of Belton. The property offers spacious ground floor living accommodation with lounge, separate dining room and modern kitchen. The first floor accommodation comprises of 3 good sized bedrooms and a newly fitted contemporary bathroom. Well manicured gardens surround the property with the benefit of an allotment area and an outside office. The frontage of this property is low maintenance and offers ample parking on the brick weaved driveway or the decorative stone area leading to a the garage. Viewing of this property is highly recommended!
Double glazed door to front and window to side, radiator, laminate flooring.
Lounge 13' 2" max x 12' 11" ( 4.01m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to front, French doors to dining room, radiator, carpet, understairs cupboard.
Dining Room 8' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.57m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 11" ( 2.59m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, worksurfaces, tiling, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher, tiled flooring, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear and door to garden.
Stairs from entrance hall, double glazed window to side, cupboard and airing cupboard with boiler, over head storage and loft access.
Bedroom 1 12' 9" x 7' 11" ( 3.89m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 2" x 8' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpet, radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 7' 5" max ( 2.41m x 2.26m max )
Double glazed window to front, carpet, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, newly fitted contemporary style bathroom comprising bath with mixer taps and shower, full tiling, w.c., wash hand basin, heated towel rail, extractor fan, shaver point, light up mirror.
Front Garden / Parking
Mainly laid to brickweave and decorative stones for ample off road parking with a variety of established plants, double gates leading to continued brickweaved area for vehicular access to garage.
Fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with wood chipped decorative boarders, paved patio area and allotment section.
Single garage with up and over door, power and light.
Fully insulated office with power and light on separate fuseboard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66891517.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WEA104530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Gorleston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.