5 bedroom detached house for saleWildwood Glade, Hempstead, Gillingham, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Amazing 5 bedroom detached family home
- Flexible accommodation
- Stunning kitchen/breakfast room
- Useful games room
- Generous rear garden
- EPC energy rating B (81)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £600,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This is your perfect opportunity to own a spacious family home situated in one of the areas most sought after locations.
The property over recent years has benefited from two substantial extensions and now offers enormous space to both the upstairs and downstairs, which is very important for many buyers when looking for a long term family home.
It is an excellent example of a stunning detached neo-georgian style property that proudly sits in it's own prime position. The property offers itself as a perfect family home with modern fixtures and fittings including a stunning high spec kitchen to be proud of. The heart of the house is the enormous lounge that creates a great social and entertaining space for the whole family to enjoy.
The garden itself is a generous size, an easy to keep outside area and a place to have some privacy, peace and quiet. There is definitely more than enough space for the children to play safely with friends and wear themselves out. The property itself is situated in one of the areas most sought after and popular locations in Hempstead. Plenty of amenities are close by including local schools, transport links and Hempstead Valley Shopping Centre ideal for grabbing the weekly shop.
These properties are very rare and do not come to the market often, so we urge you to take this opportunity to find out more and book your earliest time to view.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge Area: 17'0 x 13'8 (5.19m x 4.17m)
- Dining Area: 11'8 x 7'9 (3.56m x 2.36m)
- Study Area: 6'4 x 5'4 (1.93m x 1.63m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'3 x 11'8 (4.65m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room: 11'9 x 8'8 (3.58m x 2.64m)
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR
- Games Room: 14'7 x 10'3 (4.45m x 3.13m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 17'1 x 13'7 (5.21m x 4.14m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 14'8 x 10'0 (4.47m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 12'5 x 9'1 (3.79m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'0 x 9'1 (3.36m x 2.77m)
- Family Bathroom: 8'4 x 6'0 (2.54m x 1.83m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 5: 16'6 x 15'9 at widest point (5.03m x 4.80m)
- Study: 16'6 x 10'1 at widest point (5.03m x 3.08m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Garage: 16'8 x 8'8 (5.08m x 2.64m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11335272. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.