3 bedroom terraced house for saleRailway Terrace, Eaglescliffe
- Competitively Priced for an Early Sale & Offered with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN
- A Three Bedroom Terrace House Offering Accommodation Which Will Interest a Variety of Potential Buyers
- Spacious Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Traditional Fire Surround
- Kitchen with a Good Range of Fitted Units
- Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Tiled Walls
- Three Generous First Floor Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazed Windows & Front Entrance Porch
- Nicely Presented Gardens to Front & Rear
- Close to Popular Junior & Secondary Schools & Eaglescliffe Railway Station
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Competitively Priced for an Early Sale and Offered with the Benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN. A Three Bedroom Terrace House Offering Accommodation Which Will Interest a Variety of Potential Buyers.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
4.72m x 4.01m
4.65m including staircase x 2.8m - 15'3 including staircase x 9'2.
2m x 1.7m
3.78m x 2.84m
4.01m x 2.7m
3.05m x 1.93m
Lawned front garden with shrub borders. To the rear there is an enclosed garden, mainly paved and gravelled with an outhouse/store.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66894125.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR170171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.