2 bedroom apartment for saleMaine Tower, Harbour Central, Canary Wharf, E14
- 8th Floor- South & West Dual Aspect
- 10 Year NHBC Warranty
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Resident?s Club, Gym and Spa
- Balcony, Business Suites and Cinema
- Completion anticipated Q3 2019
- Comfort cooling to living areas and bedrooms
- Lease term: 999 year lease
- Est Ground Rent £450 pa
- Est Service Charge £3.50 psf pa
*REDUCED UNDER COST PRICE FOR A QUICK SALE* Luxury 8th floor apartment offering (723 Sq. Ft) with dual aspect South & West views towards The City plus additional private balcony. Located in the eagerly anticipated Maine Tower, Harbour Central. Estimated completion: anticipated Q3 2019.
Harbour Central is an exciting new development in the increasingly sought-after area of Canary Wharf. Residents can expect opulent reception foyers with interior designs by Nicola Fontanella alongside an exclusive array of leisure and lifestyle facilities:
- Private cinema room, health spa and gym.
- Business centre, boardroom and library.
- Club lounge and champagne bar.
- 24 hour concierge & porterage.
- Landscaped gardens & courtyards
From Canary Wharf, residents can reach the City (Bank) in 11 minutes, head to Stratford in 17 minutes via the Jubilee line or visit the West End (Oxford Circus) in 23 minutes via the DLR and Tube. Canary Wharf will also benefit from the arrival of Crossrail in 2018 - the new high-frequency, high-capacity railway for London and the South East improving journey times across London to easing congestion.
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27009327. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.