4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrunswick Hill, Reading, RG1
- Option of four bedrooms
- L-shaped living room with real effect gas fire
- Kitchen with oven and hob
- Garden room with garden access
- Ground floor study/bedroom four with shower and WC
- Gated driveway with single garage; EPC rating: E
An extended family home located in the highly sought after Brunswick Hill address and within walking distance of the town centre and Reading West station. The property offers generous and flexible living accommodation with the option of a fourth bedroom or study with a ground floor shower room and a first floor bathroom. Outside there a private westerly facing garden and gated driveway parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Sitting Room 6.05m (19'10) x 4.8m (15'9)
Garden Room 4.04m (13'3) x 3.58m (11'9)
Kitchen 2.84m (9'4) x 2.72m (8'11)
Bedroom Four/Study 3.35m (11') x 2.41m (7'11)
Bedroom One 4.85m (15'11) x 3m (9'10)
Bedroom Two 3.84m (12'7) x 2.74m (9')
Bedroom Three 3.33m (10'11) x 1.96m (6'5)
Enjoying a westerly aspect with a paved patio leading to a path flanked by lawned garden and a useful garden office/store which requires some attention. At the front of the property is a gated driveway with off road parking for one vehicle and a single garage.
Local Authority: Reading Borough Council
Council Tax Band: D
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66894527.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 82246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, Reading. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.