6 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Whitchurch, Buckinghamshire, HP22
- 17th century former priory
- Six bedrooms, dressing room, three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms, wine cellar
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, boot room
- 4,430 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation over four floors
- First floor annexe potential with a kitchen/breakfast room
- External gymnasium complex, snug, triple garaging
- Mature wraparound grounds of approx. 0.55 acres
A 17th century six bedroom former priory in grounds of 0.55 acres with 5,818 sq. ft. of versatile accommodation including a gymnasium complex and a first floor annexe. In the last three years, the property has been the subject of a complete renovation programme and now offers a blend of contemporary living space with many retained traditional features. The wine cellar is a particular feature of the house with space to entertain guests with wine tasting evenings. The loft has also been converted to include three bedrooms, one of which has a glass window into a further room which could be incorporated into a dressing room/study area. To the first floor, there is an annexe with its own kitchen/breakfast room and bathroom. Within the grounds, there is a gymnasium complex with a private garden area, a snug and triple garaging with larger than average measurements.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66897158.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AYL150314. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Aylesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.