3 bedroom detached house for saleColmers Court, Callington, Cornwall
- Detached Cottage Set In Tucked Away Position Just A Short Distance From Town Centre
- 3 Bedrooms
- Sitting Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Bedroom 4/Reception
- Separate Wc
- Parking To Front For 3 Vehicles
- Good Sized Private Garden To Rear With Scope To Provide Further Parking If Required
- Good Sized Garage Providing Storage Only
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this detached character cottage which is set in a quiet tucked away position just a short distance from the town centre. 3 bedrooms, bedroom 4/reception room, kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room, sep wc & bathroom. Good sized garage suitable for storage only, off road parking for 3 vehicles & good sized private garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66897191.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL150229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradleys, Callington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.