2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Tiger, Leyland Lane, Leyland
- Ground Floor Apartment
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen With Adjacent Dining Area
- High Quality Wooden Flooring In Lounge, Hallway And Dining Area
- Family Bathroom WC
- Allocated Parking Space For 1 Car
- Visitor Parking
- No Onward Chain
- Ideal Location For Local Amenities
***Reduced for a quick sale, WAS £94,000, Now £90,000*** A beautiful spacious ground floor luxury apartment in Leyland ideally located for all the local amenities and transport links. This lovely large two bedroom apartment will suit first time buyers, someone looking to down size, a retired couple looking for ground level living and an investor looking for an excellent buy to let investment. The property comprises of a modern living room with wooden flooring, a modern light kitchen which is adjacent to the dining area, two large spacious bedrooms with modern lighting and a family bathroom WC. The hallway, lounge and dining area have lovely high quality wooden flooring. The hallway has two storage cupboards and there is an extra storage cupboard outside the apartment in the communal area. Externally the property has an allocated parking space in a private car park at the rear of the property and there are also extra communal car parking spaces for visitors. An internal viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 3.73m (12'3") x 3.25m (10'8")
Double glazed window to the front, electric feature fire, wooden flooring, TV socket
Master Bedroom 4.93m (16'2") x 2.51m (8'3")
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric heater, telephone socket, touch controlled modern lighting
Bedroom 2 2.67m (8'9") x 2.51m (8'3")
Double glazed window to the front, wall mounted electric heater
Kitchen 2.62m (8'7") x 1.68m (5'6")
Double glazed window to the front, base and eye level modern units, built in electric hob and oven with extractor fan and light, built in sink and drainer, plumbed for a washing machine and space for a fridge / freezer
Dining area 2.84m (9'4") x 1.85m (6'1")
Wall mounted electric heater, wooden flooring
Bathroom 1.83m (6'0") x 1.75m (5'9")
Low level WC, hand basin, bath with shower, heated towel rail, tiled splash backs
Wooden flooring, wall mounted electric heater, intercom entry system
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66898915.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WIG1000034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wignalls Estate Agents, Leyland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.