4 bedroom detached house for saleEastfield Road, Barton-Upon-Humber
- BRAND NEW HOUSE IN NON-ESTATE LOCATION
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN SPACE
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- FINISHED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- 4 BEDROOMS WITH EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN TO REAR
- LOUNGE WITH OPEN VIEWS
* INTERNAL PHOTO'S COMING SOON * BRAND NEW DETACHED HOUSE * COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS * SUPERB LIVING KITCHEN * VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION *
An excellent opportunity to purchase a brand new detached family home, finished to an excellend specification. The well proportioned accommodation is to comprise; Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Utility Room, fine main Living Room, contemporary open plan Kitchen/Dining Room and rear Sun Room. The first floor is to offer 4 Bedrooms with Master En-Suite and family Bathroom. Gardens to the front and rear. Attached Garage with driveway. Full uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
Viewing Via Our Barton Office Tel 01652 635000 or 01652 635111.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66907478.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7812231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Fox, Barton-Upon-Humber. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.