4 bedroom detached house for saleSuncroft Road, Barnston
- FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE!
- IMMACULATELY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT!
- MODERN BATHROOM, DOWNSTAIRS WC AND EN SUITE BATHROOM!
- LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, OFFICE & SNUG!
- BEAUTIFULLY FITTED KITCHEN AND UTILITY ROOM!
- DRIVEWAY AND DOUBLE GARAGE!
AN EXCITING ADDITION TO THE PROPERTY MARKET. This spacious and most inviting detached family home is not only bursting with kerb appeal and is immaculately presented throughout. Excellent amenities are moments away including well regarded schools, shops, the bustling Heswall centre and much more. In brief the property benefits from reception hallway, lounge with wood burning stove, dining room, Office, snug, utility room, and an impressive open plan kitchen/diner with integrated appliances. This beautiful kitchen really is the hub of this home. The first floor enjoys a family bathroom, loft access and four good sized bedrooms with the master benefitting from an en suite. Outside there is plentiful parking and access to the two single garages whilst the private rear garden and mainly laid to lawn with a large patio area and well established shrubs and trees. With gas heating this home deserves to be viewed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66907936.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8984477. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.