3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleRosemead Avenue, Pensby
- No Chain
- Popular Residential Area Close To Shops & Transport Links
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Shower Room
- Larage Garden
- GCH & Double Glazed Windows
- Internal Photos To Be Added To The Listing At A Later Date Due To Clearance
- Call 0151 342 8200 To View
Hewitt Adams is delighted to offer For Sale this Three Bedroom semi-detached property situated on Rosemead in Pensby. The property is in good condition throughout and benefits from double glazed windows and gas central heating.
In brief the accommodation affords: Porch, Hallway, Lounge, Three Bedrooms, Shower Room, Dining Room and Kitchen. Externally there is a large Garden to the rear and a good-sized Driveway at the front.
Selling features of note with this property include the modern Shower Room and Kitchen and the large landscaped rear Garden.
The location of the property is within walking distance to the local shops and transport links on Pensby Road.
Given the condition and location of this property we anticipate a lot of interest so please call Hewitt Adams today on 0151 342 8200 to arrange a viewing.
Entrance - UPVC door to the Porch with a second UPVC door to the Hallway.
Hallway - Radiator, meter cupboard.
Lounge - 3.53mx3.23m (11'07x10'07) - Bay window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail, electric fire.
Kitchen - 4.39mx1.91m (14'05x6'03) - Wall and base units with worktops, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splash back, space and plumbing for a free standing washing machine. Integrated appliances include Electric oven, gas hob and extractor fan. Two windows and a UPVC door to the side elevation.
Dining Room - 4.70mx3.78m (15'05x12'05) - French doors to the rear elevation, radiator, picture rail, electric fire.
Bedroom 1 - 3.61mx3.00m (11'10x9'10) - Window to the front elevation, radiator, picture rail
Bedroom 2 - 3.33mx2.11m (10'11x6'11) - Window to the rear elevation, radiator, picture rail.
Bedroom 3 - 2.44m’2.74mx2.13m’1.83m (8’09x7’06) - Window to the side elevation, radiator.
Shower Room - Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower, WC, wash basin with mixer tap, partially tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, window to the side elevation.
Externally - Front Elevation - Driveway, laid to lawn section, gated access to the rear and hedged boundaries.
Externally - Rear Elevation - A large and private landscaped garden comprising of: Paved patio area, laid to lawn section, planted borders, shed. There is also good storage space down the side of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66908650.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28107647. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hewitt Adams Ltd, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.