2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Street, Melbourne, Derby
- Traditional mid terraced home.
- Two double bedrooms
- Stunning open plan living kitchen with dining & seting areas.
- Lounge with feature brick chimney breast.
- Well presented bathroom
- Private enclosed garden
A beautifully presented traditional mid terraced home comprising:- Lounge, stunning open plan living kitchen with seating, dining and cooking areas,useful cellar. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, rear bedroom with access to bathroom & attic room.Outside is a private garden with brick shed
A beautifully presented traditional mid terraced home with gas fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge with feature exposed brick chimney breast, stunning open plan living kitchen with seating, dining and cooking areas, feature fireplace with log burning stove and french doors onto the garden, integrated appliances to the kitchen and door off to cellar. To the first floor are two double bedrooms, the rear bedroom providing access to a well presented bathroom & having pull down ladder leading to a boarded out attic room with light, power & roof light window. Outside the property has a private, enclosed rear garden with a wealth of features which must be viewed to be fully appreciated and a useful brick shed. Melbourne itself enjoys a high standard of amenities including the Sainsburys superstore, Post office, doctor's and dentist surgery and a wide range of quality public houses and restaurants whilst being well placed for the commuter with East Midlands airport, Parkway railway station and major link roads.
Lounge 11' 4" max into chimney breast recess x 10' 8" ( 3.45m max into chimney breast recess x 3.25m )
Having a front UPVC double glazed entrance door with a double glazed opaque fan light over, UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, beautiful feature exposed brick ornamental fireplace with a brick and slate tiled hearth, open shelving to the chimney breast recess, double panelled radiator and stripped and stained floorboards. Access to:
Having stairs off to the first floor and arch opening to:
L-Shaped Living Kitchen/diner 11' 8" x 11' 2" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.56m x 3.40m max into chimney breast recess )
max into chimney breast recess plus 5ft 5 x 8ft
The living kitchen/diner has a dining area, seating area and cooking area. Having a stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated Zanussi electric fan assisted oven and microwave, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, integrated Candy washing machine, feature log burning stove fitted to the fireplace with a timber beam over, double panelled radiator, inset spotlights to the ceiling, quality laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and double opening French doors to the rear elevation leading to the garden. Access to:
Cellar 11' 4" x 11' 5" ( 3.45m x 3.48m )
The cellar is a good useable space with lighting.
Bedroom 1 11' 3" max into chimney breast recess x 10' 8" ( 3.43m max into chimney breast recess x 3.25m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, open grate cast iron period fireplace fitted to the chimney breast, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and shelving to the chimney breast recess.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 4" max into chimney breast recess ( 3.56m x 3.45m max into chimney breast recess )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and loft access (pull down ladder leading to an excellent loft space with a velux roof light window, lighting and power - the loft lends itself to conversion subject to building regulations approval). Access to a walk-in closet: - having hanging rail and central heating radiator. Access to:
Fitted with a three piece contemporary style white suite comprising a P-shaped panelled bath with bath/shower mixer tap and shower screen, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Ceramic tiled walls, wall mounted chrome heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed opaque window to the rear elevation.
The property has a right off way along the side of the neighbouring property and access is through a gate at the side. There is no right of way across the rear of this particular property. There is a private enclosed garden with a paved patio and shaped lawn flanked with sleeper edgings and boarders inset with shrubs. Decked terrace to the rear of the garden, useful brick shed and outside lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MEL202274. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley Adams, Melbourne - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.