4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleThe Paddocks, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Garage and off street parking
- Situated in an exclusive development
- Chain free sale
- 2 en-suite shower rooms
- EPC energy rating D (63)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £500,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This spacious detached family home is situated in an exclusive development with a garage and off street parking as well as two en-suite bathrooms. Having great size rooms throughout and a lovely secure and secluded rear garden this really is a must-see property.
Approached by a block paved driveway, which provides plenty of off street parking, you will find this detached chalet style home. Inside there is an entrance porch leading to a grand entrance hall. The lounge is triple aspect so the light floods in which really adds to feeling of space. The kitchen/breakfast room is a good size and a has a range of fitted wall and base units. Also on the ground floor you will find two spacious double bedrooms one of which is currently being used as a dining room and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and the added luxury of an en-suite shower room.
Upstairs there are two further double bedrooms, one of which also has its own en-suite, perfect for your guests to have their own privacy. Outside to the rear there is a secluded rear garden with a raised patio area, you could see yourself entertaining family and friends on those summer weekends with the barbecue fired up. There is gated access at both sides of the property as well as a door into the garage which is large enough to keep your car inside.
Situated in a desirable residential location close to Margate and with easy access to Broadstairs. There are bus routes close by as well as being within easy reach of local primary and secondary schools, ideal for someone looking for a family home.
What the Owner says:
I bought the property due to the tranquil and peaceful location. When I saw the size of the rooms and the garden I knew it was the place for me.
The sizeable garage was ideal as I like to keep my car tucked away and there is also still plenty of space left.
What I have enjoyed most about living here is being so close to Northdown Park and the beach where I have spent many sunny weekends.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 28'1 into bay x 13'10 (8.57m x 4.22m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 12'9 x 10'7 (3.89m x 3.23m)
- Dining Room/Bedroom 3: 14'8 x 10'2 maximum (4.47m x 3.10m)
- Master Bedroom: 13'7 x 13'0 (4.14m x 3.97m)
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2: 13'9 x 11'4 (4.19m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 13'1 x 7'0 (3.99m x 2.14m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66910051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.