2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSuthers Road, Kegworth
- Corner plot with large garden
- 2 double bedrooms
- No chain, empty possession
- Offset secure garage with parking space
- Full width kitchen diner
- Large lounge
- Sought after location
- Around a large green with mature trees
- Bathroom with white suite
- Gas central heating throughout
The lounge is to the front of the ground floor and is accessed through the front hallway. The large lounge is neutrally decorated and has a feature fireplace ad a large bay window to the front, overlooking the front garden and a useful under stairs storage cupboard The kitchen diner is accessed through the lounge and has a fitted kitchen with cream units and a double oven with gas hob top, integrated sink with mixer tap and drainer and plumbing for a washing machine, there is ample space for a dining area. There is a large window overlooking the rear garden and access to the garden through a Upvc door.
The first floor has two double bedrooms including a large master with fitted storage cupboard and views over the green and bathroom with full sized bath with shower over, WC and hand basin. The large loft is partially boarded and ideal for storage.
Outside has a small area of lawn to the front and access through a side gate to the rear garden. The garden is a great size, the house is situated on the corner plot which means the garden is substantially bigger than other houses on the green. The garden has a large area laid to lawn and some mature trees and shrubs. The shape of the garden means that there is sun all day long.
The house also comes with a useful offset brick built garage with a parking space in front.
The property is located in the popular village of Kegworth. With excellent transport links, it is within commuting distance of Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and London, with regular trains to St. Pancras from East Midlands Parkway railway station and close to the M1 motorway. It is also conveniently located for Donington Park Motorsport Circuit and Nottingham East Midlands Airport. The village is also close to Sutton Bonington Campus of Nottingham University.
LOUNGE 18' 8" x 11' 1" (5.69m x 3.38m)
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 7" x 10' 6" (4.14m x 3.2m)
BEDROOM 1 15' 2" x 10' 11" (4.62m x 3.33m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 9" x 7' 11" (3.58m x 2.41m)
BATHROOM 7' 7" x 5' 9" (2.31m x 1.75m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102321000333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovage Homes Ltd, Kegworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.