2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhinchat Grove, Kidderminster, DY10
- Modern Style Mid Terrace
- Two Bedrooms
- Excellent Location
- Sitting Room feature Fireplace
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Two Parking Spaces
- . Private Aspect Rear Garden
- No Upward Chain!
- , Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
Radiator and staircase off to first floor, panel door into:
Sitting Room 13.10 x 10.0 (4.23m x 3.04m)
Double glazed window to front aspect, TV point. Feature fireplace housing Log effect gas fire, radiator, useful under stairs storage/cloaks cupboard, panel door into:
Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room 13.4 x 9.0 4.00m x 2.73m)
Double glazed window to rear garden aspect, below an inset sink and side drainer set within a range of wall mounted and base fitted units incorporating gas hob with oven below and extractor fan above. Roll edge work surfaces and tiled splash backs with suitable appliance space for fridge freezer and space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator and double glazed window with door giving access to rear garden.
First Floor Landing with built-in cupboard (with shelf and radiator, loft hatch to roof space and panel doors off to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13.4 x 11.8 (4.07m x 3.58m)
Two double glazed windows to front elevation, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11.6 x 6.10 (3.51m x 2.04m)
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Frosted double glazed window to rear elevation with a white suite to comprise panel bath with shower an screen over, tiled splash backs, wash hand basin and low flush WC. Radiator.
Gravel low maintenance garden with path.
Enclosed by panel fencing with patio, laid to lawn with a path that leads to a rear gate not directly over looked as the garden backs onto a nature reserve.
Rear gate leads to a path directly to:
Tandem parking for two cars.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hatched.co.uk, Birmingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.