3 bedroom detached house for saleBaas Lane, Broxbourne
- Highly Prized Road
- Substantial Scope to Re-Develop. (STTP)
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Games Room
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Shower Room
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this substantial detached three bedroom chalet style property situated within one of Broxbournes highly prized roads.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this substantial detached three bedroom chalet style property situated within one of Broxbournes highly prized roads with substantial scope for extensions/ re-developments subject to the relevant consents. Internally the existing property offers good size accommodation throughout, however does require some general updating. The property sits on excellent plot and carriage driveway to front a large garden to the rear. This is a rare opportunity to purchase a project such as this.
The Accommodation Comprises
Front door to:
Entrance Porch 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Tiled floor, door to:
Tiled floor and stairs to first floor.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Window to rear aspect, fully tiled walls and floor to complement a suite comprising low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and sit down shower.
Lounge 24' 9" x 12' 9" ( 7.54m x 3.89m )
Bow window to front aspect and additional window to side, feature fireplace with inset gas coal effect fire and radiator. Through to:
Games Room 15' 4" x 13' 3" ( 4.67m x 4.04m )
Window to rear aspect, patio doors to side, tiled floor and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.78m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and decorative fireplace.
Kitchen 20' 3" x 10' extending to 17' 8" ( 6.17m x 3.05m extending to 5.38m )
Two windows to rear aspect and door to garden, fitted with a range of wood wall and base units with complimentary preparation surfaces incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and space for washing machine, tumble drier, dishwasher, cooker and fridge freezer.
Breakfast Room 15' 3" x 7' 8" ( 4.65m x 2.34m )
Window and door to front aspect and tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor, window to front aspect and access to loft.
Bedroom One 21' 8" x 12' 5" narrowing to 9' 4" ( 6.60m x 3.78m narrowing to 2.84m )
Dual aspect windows to front and rear, radiator and under eves storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.78m x 3.25m )
Window to front aspect, radiator and built in under eves storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 10' 4" ( 3.15m max x 3.15m )
Window to rear aspect and radiator.
Window to rear aspect, fitted with a suite comprising corner bath, low level flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, large built in cupboard housing boiler and radiator.
To the front of the property there is a block paved driveway along with flower beds, pedestrian side access, to the substantial rear garden extends to 115ft and comprises of a patio area to the immediate rear of the property the remainder predominately laid to lawn with a variety of mature trees, plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66911984.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104540. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.