3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDawlish Road, , Leyton, London
- 3 bedroom end of terrace period house
- Off street parking
- Refurbishment required
- Leyton Village location
- Potential to extend (Subject to planning permission)
- EPC energy rating E (43)
Dawlish Road is situated in the heart of Leyton Village and close to the up and coming Francis Road area which is home to an array of cafes', shops and restaurants. You have the luxury of being in close proximity to various parks and open green spaces where long walks and picnics can be enjoyed in the sunshine.The house has been home to the same family for over fifty years and prior to that it was the local corner shop so the house is steeped in history and memories.Being close to good primary and secondary schools this is a great family home in the making.The house itself is in need of full refurbishment but has potential to fulfil anyone's dreams of a family home in this up and coming area.With 3 reception rooms, kitchen and downstairs bathroom to the ground floor and 3 double bedrooms to the first floor with potential to extend into the loft and to the rear. There is also off street parking to the rear of the house also.Be sure to book your slot to avoid disappointment.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living here and raising our family in this popular area of East London.The road has great neighbours and a great communinity feel about it with street parties held here in the past to mark special events.Our home is in need of updating but we know it can be a great family home for someone else as it has been for us.We look forward to moving and passing out home onto someone new who can make their mark on it.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Dining Area: 12'1 x 11'1 (3.69m x 3.38m)
- Lounge Area: 14'10 x 12'10 (4.52m x 3.91m)
- Kitchen Area: 9'1 x 5'0 (2.77m x 1.53m)
- Breakfast Area: 8'10 x 8'10 (2.69m x 2.69m)
- Separate Toilet
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'11 (4.30m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 9'1 (3.33m x 2.77m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'10 x 8'1 (2.69m x 2.47m)
- Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66913733.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 53115507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.