3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleProgress Drive, Bramley, Rotherham
- PRICE GUIDE £150000-£160000
- OCCUPYING A CORNER PLOT
- Attractive Three Bedroom Semi Detached
- Low maintenance gardens and Garage
- Well placed for all the amenities of Bramley & M18/M1
- Solar Panels
GUIDE RICE £150000 - £160000 MUST BE VIEWED *** SURE TO APPEAL TO THE FAMILY BUYER & BEING WELL PLACED FOR ALL AMENITIES & M18/M1 - This attractively presented semi detached boasts a conservatory & offers spacious accommodation throughout...CALL NOW!
Situated in a popular location with good access links to the M18/M1 Motorway and all the amenities of Bramley village this beautifully presented Three Bedroom Family-Size Semi offers an ideal purchase for the family buyer.
DON`T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - CALL US NOW TO VIEW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front opens into the entrance hall with central heating radiator, stairs leading to the first floor accommodation and access into the conservatory and lounge.
Conservatory 6' 2" x 7' 9" ( 1.88m x 2.36m )
Enjoying views over the garden and having doors leading onto the garden.
Lounge 12' 11" x 12' ( 3.94m x 3.66m )
Attractively presented and having a upvc double glazed bow window to the front, an attractive fire surround with inset electric fire, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a storage cupboard. Sliding doors open through to the:-
Dining Area 8' 1" x 10' 11" ( 2.46m x 3.33m )
Having coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed French doors opening onto the rear.
Kitchen 7' 6" x 10' 9" ( 2.29m x 3.28m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall, base and drawer units with an inset stainless steel sink and drainer, tiling to complement the units and appliances to include a built-in oven, hob, extractor and fridge/freezer. There is space for a washing machine, a central heating boiler, a upvc double glazed window to the side and a single glazed door to the rear porch.
Having upvc double glazed window to the rear and a door to the side. Central heating radiator.
Ground Floor W.C.
Fitted with a low flush w.c. and a wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
First Floor Landing
With upvc double glazed window to the side and access via a ladder to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.79m )
Featuring an extensive range of fitted bedroom furniture including wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and bedside units with shelving and spotlights above. There is a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 9' 5" max ( 3.66m x 2.87m max )
This room also has fitted wardrobes, a central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 6' x 7' 10" ( 1.83m x 2.39m )
Having fitted wardrobes, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed window to the front.
This beautifully presented wetroom is fully tiled and has a shower area, low flush w.c. and wash basin set to attractive storage surround. There is a towel radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
The property occupies a corner plot with low maintenance block paved pathways and patios. At the front is a pebbled garden area with inset plants and shrubs. To the side is a patio area with raised beds stocked with plants and shrubs, the paving continues to the rear. A gated block paved driveway to the side provides off-road parking and leads to the:-
Garage 10' x 18' 2" ( 3.05m x 5.54m )
With up and over door, power and light.
We understand from the vendor that the solar panels are currently leased and further details of the agreement are available in branch.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66914642.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.