2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEagles Drive, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
- Large Semi-detached Property
- Energy Rating E
- Sought After Residential Location
- Garage & Tandem Driveway
- Large South Facing Rear Garden
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Contemporary Refitted Bathroom
- Stylish Refitted Quality Kitchen
- Lounge with Bay Window to Front
- Large Conservatory to Rear
A superbly presented and much upgraded semi-detached property benefiting from a larger than average size throughout having formerly been a three bedroom design with tandem driveway leading to a garage, large conservatory to the rear, entrance hallway, living room and stunning high quality refitted breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are two good sized bedrooms and a refitted three piece bathroom suite. The property benefits from a large rear garden which is not overlooked from the rear, this property would ideally suit those looking to downsize or alternatively young families, first time buyers, singles and couple, the property is superbly situated within easy access to numerous local amenities.
Melton Mowbray is a thriving market town offering excellent local shopping and schooling facilities with the added benefit of being within easy commuting distance of the surrounding centres of Leicester, Nottingham, Loughborough, Grantham, Oakham and Stamford. Superb private schooling is available at nearby Oakham in addition to the Loughborough Endowed Schools, Ratcliffe College and Leicester Grammar School. The town is situated on the Leicester/Peterborough/Stansted railway with an excellent intercity service to London available from both Grantham and Leicester (approximately 1 hour).
Proceeding out of Melton Mowbray on the Leicester Road go straight over the first roundabout and left at the second roundabout into Edendale Road. Turning ultimately left into Swallowdale Road and take the second right into Eagles Drive where the property can be found on the left hand side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66915862.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BNT180733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bentons, Melton Mowbray. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.