2 bedroom flat for saleCalvert Place, Blackpool, FY3 7RU
- Two Bedroom First Floor Flat
- Electric Heating / UPVC Double Glazed
- Private Rear Garden
- Ideal First Time Buy / Investment
- No Chain Delay / EPC Rating F
- Description: This is a beautifully presented two bedroom purpose built first floor flat offering stunning ready to move into accommodation and situated in a popular location close to shops, schools, transport links, Blackpool Victoria Hospital and other local amenities. The accommodation briefly comprises of a vestibule, hallway, lounge / dining room, recently installed modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and recently fitted modern bathroom. Externally there is a private garden to the rear with paved area and brick built outhouse. The property also benefits from electric heating and UPVC double glazing. This would make for an ideal first time buy or buy to let and is offered with no chain delay.
Location: From our Church Street Office turn left, at the first set of traffic lights proceed straight ahead onto Newton Drive, at the roundabout proceed straight ahead, take the second turning on the left onto Tarnbrook Ave, at the end of this road turn left onto Dinmore Ave, take the first turning on the right onto Calvert Place.
Vestibule: Exterior door.
Hallway: Economy seven heater, doorway leading to stairs.
Lounge / Dining Room: Approx 17'7 x 14'4 (5.36m x 4.37m) Two UPVC double glazed windows to front, feature fireplace with electric fire, storage cupboard, economy 7 heater.
Kitchen: Approx 9'6 x 9'7 (2.90m x 2.92m) UPVC double glazed windows to rear and side, range of wall and base units with complementary worktops over, inset stainless steel sink unit, integrated electric oven and hob with extractor over, plumbed for washing machine, built in under units electric blow heating.
Bedroom One: Approx 13'0 x 10'9 (3.96m x 3.28m) UPVC double glazed window to rear, storage cupboard, wall mounted convector/panel heater.
Bedroom Two: Approx 12'9 x 9'6 (3.89m x 2.90m) UPVC double glazed window to front, storage cupboard, economy seven heater.
Bathroom: Approx 6'6 x 5'7 (1.98m x 1.70m) UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, heated towel rail, illuminated mirror with shaver point, ceramic tiled walls.
Exterior: Private enclosed lawned garden to the rear with outhouse and coal bunker.
Lease information: Service charge payable of £37 pcm, included building insurance.
These particulars are intended only as a guide to prospective purchasers or tenants to enable them to decide whether to make further enquiries with a view to taking up negotiations but they are otherwise not intended to be relied upon in any way or for any purpose whatever and accordingly neither their accuracy nor the continued availability of the property is in any way guaranteed and they are furnished on the express understanding that neither the agent nor the vendors or landlord are to be or become under any liability or claim in respect of their content. In the event of the agents or the vendor or landlord supplying any further information or expressing any opinion to a prospective purchaser or tenant, whether verbal or in writing, such information or expression of opinion must be treated as given on the same basis as these particulars.
To make an offer please make an appointment with this office prior to contacting your Lender or Solicitor, as this may result in unnecessary costs being incurred, or the property being sold elsewhere.
Your home is at risk if you do not keep up repayments on a mortgage or other loan secured on it..
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAL7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Broomheads Estate Agents, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.