2 bedroom bungalow for saleSalterns Beach, Duver Road, Seaview
- Holiday Bungalow
- Achieving £695pw in the High Season
- Yards from the Beach
- Two Bedrooms
- Short Walk to Seaview Village
- Ideal Holiday Home or Let
- Limited Occupation 01/03 - 31/10
- Beautiful Location and Views
A fully FURNISHED, holiday bungalow with its own PRIVATE DECKING area to the front and rear. Excellent letting potential earning up to £695. TWO BEDROOMS, kitchen/lounge and shower room. FREEHOLD.
Marvins are delighted to offer to the market this well presented fully furnished, two bedroom freehold holiday bungalow with its own private decking to the front and rear with views towards the Solent and overlooking The Hersey Nature Reserve lake and only a short walk to the beach and Seaview Village. This property is the ideal getaway whether for yourself or if you are looking for a holiday let. Excellent letting potential earning up to £695 a week in the high season. Book your viewing today on 01983 811313. Limited occupation 1st March - 31st October.
Open Plan Lounge / Kitchen -
Lounge Area - 14'01" x 9'09" - Double glazed patio doors to front with views over communal grounds, to the sea wall, over the solent and to the mainland. Range of fitted storage cupboards. Television point. Electric fireplace. Doors to bedrooms 1 & 2. Open plan to:
Kitchen Area - 7'08" x 7'00" - Range of wall, base and drawer units with roll top worksurface. Stainless steel sink with mixer tap and drainer. Space for fridge. Space for cooker. Inset spot lighting. Door to shower room. Double glazed window rear aspect with further part frosted double glazed door leading to rear.
Bedroom One - 9'10" x 7'01" - Double glazed window front aspect enjoying views to Portsmouth. Fitted dressing unit.
Bedroom Two - 9'08" x 6'11" - Double glazed window rear aspect. Fitted storage cupboard. Access to loft.
Wet Room - Fitted shower with tiled walls and floor. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Shaver point. Frosted double glazed window rear aspect.
Front - Decking with space for table and chairs and views across the sea, over to Portsmouth.
Rear - Decking leading to communal garden, with views over the lake and countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66916073.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27010406. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvins, Ryde - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.