4 bedroom detached house for saleLong Compton, Ranton, Stafford
- Stunning Detached Cottage With Panoramic Countryside Views
- Four Double Bedrooms, Two Walk In Wardrobes & En-Suite
- Modern Bathroom & Fitted Kitchen Opening To Dining Room
- Utility Room, Guest WC, Study & Sitting Room
- Huge Living Room & Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Impeccably Maintained 0.37 Acre Plot With Vast Double Garage
This property could be described as a mixture of Escape To The Country, Location Location Location, Gardener's World and The Restoration Man all rolled into one! And that is quite simply because it sits in a breathtaking rural spot with views to die for, on a stunning garden plot measuring around 0.37 acres with spacious accommodation which is presented to a superb standard right throughout. The property boasts superb room proportions with character features right throughout and comprises an entrance hall, guest WC, huge living room with space for dining too if required, a separate sitting room, study / family room, modern kitchen opening to a dining area and a utility room with boot room / rear porch off. Upstairs, accessed off the large and bright landing are four large bedrooms each boasting their own magnificent far reaching views, whilst the master has its own walk in wardrobe and en-suite facilities. The second bedroom also has a walk in wardrobe whilst there is also a large contemporary family bathroom. Outside is that spectacular plot with driveway providing ample parking which leads up to the double garage which is more airplane hangar than garage! The garden itself is laid mainly to lawn with sitting area, colourful shrubbed beds, specimen trees and even a vegetable plot. So I'm sure you can see, there's not much more you could wish for, so don't miss out as this really is a special property!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66920725.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8763833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dourish & Day, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.