6 bedroom detached villa for saleChapel Road, Kirkcaldy
Offers in Excess of
- Situated in the sought after area to the north west of the town
- Located on a corner plot within its own gated grounds of approx. 0.3 acres
- Custom built Penman Homes detached extended family villa
- Spacious lounge with patio doors leading onto external balcony
- Family room, dining room, conservatory & dining kitchen
- 6 double bedrooms (master en suite)
- Bathroom, shower room & W/C
- Gas C/H, D/G & alarm system
- Well maintained enclosed gardens & electric gates
- Mono blocked driveway for several vehicles
Why pay city prices when you have have your dream property for a fraction of the price within an approx. 30 minute commute by road or rail. 6 bedroom detached family villa located on a corner plot within its own gated grounds of approx. 0.3 acres. Close to A92 (Edinburgh) link road, Fife Retail Park, both primary and secondary schools, town centre with its varied amenities and mainline railway station. Immaculate and impressive accommodation comprising: vestibule, hallway, spacious lounge with patio doors leading onto an external balcony, family room, dining room, conservatory, dining kitchen, 6 double bedrooms (master with en suite shower room) and bathroom, shower room and wc apartment. GCH, DG, alarm, hardwood doors and finishing. Electric gates leading to the private garden ground with mono blocked driveway for several vehicles and double garage with electric door. £15,000 below Home Report value!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7832845. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by RE/MAX First, Kirkcaldy. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.