3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePriory Road, Plymouth
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- THREE BEDROOM
- END OF TERRACE
- CHARACTER FEATURES
- MODERN INTERIOR
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED BATHROOM
- LARGE KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
- ***GRADE TWO LISTED BUILDING***
This pretty and perfectly situated property is not one to be missed. It has a cottage feel yet complimented with a modern design giving the property character, making it one of its kind. It is located close to reputable schools, bus routes and amenities. INTEREST IS ALREADY HIGH! Call 01752 662777!
This property is in a highly sought after location and absolutely must be viewed! It has a pretty and quaint approach that makes it unique to other properties on the market. It compromises of a spacious lounge with character features, Double glazed sash-like windows and a fully functional log burner! The kitchen/Breakfast room offers ample cupboard and worktop space with a cottage-like feel. Upstairs hosts two large double bedrooms and one single room. The master bedroom has maintained an original tiled feature fire place, the second boasts of original built in wardrobes and cupboards, and the third bedroom is neutrally decorated with Double glazed sash-like windows. The bathroom has been recently refurbished featuring a stand alone bath. ***
Obscure double glazed door to front elevation. Under stairs storage cupboard. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Two single glazed windows to rear elevation. Single glazed wooden door to side elevation leading to courtyard.
Lounge 15' 7" Plus bay window x 13' 6" Into Max ( 4.75m Plus bay window x 4.11m Into Max )
Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Fully functional log burner with stone feature surround. Radiator. Telephone point. Television point. Coving. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 15' 9" Plus bay window x 10' 4" ( 4.80m Plus bay window x 3.15m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base level units and roll top work surfaces. Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Splash back tiling. Belfast sink. Range master with gas oven and gas hob and a lighted cooker hood overhead. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Integrated freezer. Original built in glass storage cupboard. Tiled flooring. Plain plastered walls.
Single glazed window to rear elevation. Coving. Carpeted flooring. Doors leading to all three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 17' 5" Into Bay x 13' 6" Max ( 5.31m Into Bay x 4.11m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Fireplace with original feature tiled surround. Coving. Carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 16' 6" Plus sash window x 10' 1" Max ( 5.03m Plus sash window x 3.07m Max )
Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Built in wardrobe. Radiator. Built in storage cupboard. Carpeted flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling.
Bedroom Three 5' 3" x 7' 6" Plus bay window ( 1.60m x 2.29m Plus bay window )
Double glazed sash window to front elevation. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Loft access.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation. Two radiators. Free standing bath with mixer taps. Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Partly tiled. Plain plastered walls and ceiling. Insert LED spotlights. Access to storage area.
Low maintenance courtyard with rear access. Bistro area. Mature potted plants. Water tank.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66923237.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.