2 bedroom flat for saleKelvin Gate, Bracknell
Offers in Excess of
- Suitable First Time Buyers
- Ground Rent £250.00 Per Year
- Length Lease 125years from 17th Aug 2007
- Modern Spacious Apartment
- EPC Rating B
- Walking Distance To Town Centre & Train Station
- First floor With Balcony
- Secure Underground Parking
- No Onward Chain
YOPA are pleased to be marketing this spacious modern first floor flat which is walking distance to town centre. The property will appeal to commuter’s due proximity to Train station which offers good commute to London Waterloo or Reading. The property will have No Onward chain viewings advised!!
The property has a modern interior with spacious room sizes and a lot natural light.
The property consists: Master bedroom with ensuite shower room, second bedroom is a double, separate modern bathroom, modern fitted kitchen, large open plan living & dining room with access to balcony. The property also benefits from having secure allocated underground parking space, communal gardens and bike storage.
The property is also in secure block with phone entry system and the development is well maintained and managed by current management company. Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the overall layout and location for this property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.