1 bedroom retirement property for saleCOWPLAIN
- GROUND FLOOR RETIREMENT APARTMENT
- BUILT BY CHURCHILL RETIREMENT LIVING
- COMPLEX OF JUST 19 1 & 2 BEDROOM UNITS
- OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO FORWARD CHAIN
- FITTED KITCHEN, LOUNGE/DINER
- DOUBLE BEDROOM WITH WARDROBES
- ALARM SERVICE, LAUNDRY & GUEST FACILITIES
- WELL KEPT COMMUNAL GARDENS & PARKING AREA
- INTERNAL VIEWING IS A MUST!
This ground floor apartment is set within a retirement complex of just 19 one and two bedroom units, built by Churchill Retirement Living. Located at the front of the building and with the benefit of having a door opening onto a covered patio area at the front, the property is offered for sale with no forward chain. Within level distance of local shopping and other facilities, the well planned layout features a fitted kitchen, lounge/diner, double bedroom with wardrobes, shower room and large walk in store cupboard. Having electric heating, textured and coved ceilings, alarm service, laundry and guest facilities, well kept communal gardens and parking area. For an appointment to view, please contact Pearsons in Waterlooville.
SECURE COMMUNAL ENTRANCE
With communal seating area, lift to first floor and exit doors to side and rear of the building.
Caretech intercom 'phone; walk in cupboard having automatic light, fuse box, shelving and Pulsacoil' water heater.
Having decorative fireplace surround with coal effect electric fire, Dimplex wall mounted panel radiator, telephone and TV points and double glazed window to the front with adjoining door to covered patio. Part glazed door to:
Matching units with roll edge worktops. Inset single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Inset four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor canopy over, built in oven, integrated fridge and freezer. Wall mounted convector heater, extractor fan, double glazed window to the front and part wall tiling.
With double glazed window to the front, built in mirror fronted wardrobes, Dimplex wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
With shower cubicle, vanity unit with wash basin having cupboards below, mirror and strip light over, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, automatic extractor fan and part tiled walls.
There are neatly kept, well stocked communal gardens to the front and rear and a communal parking area.
Annual Ground Rent currently £510.60
Annual Service Charge currently £1604.36
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-66926195.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PWVCC_494812. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearsons, Waterlooville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.